Monday, July 14, 2008

Another place to swim "syok-ly"

These days not really in mode.
Things aren't going as smooth as I plan.
I'm ok with that but they end up like everything gone.
Damn..
Makes me busy for days and get nothing.

Never mind, today ( Sunday ) I'm happy because
I went swimming.
@@ swim also so happy?

Today I went to swim at Ayer Keroh Country Club.

In a 25m long swimming pool.
10 feet was the deepest.
This is not bad as a "classic" club.
Why do I say so because this AKCC is the very first club built in Malacca. ^^
I didn't take much picture around there because I'm just hanging around the pool and the changing room.

This is what you see before going the changing room.
Why not for people who are under 18 ???
@.@

In the pool, aiks no photo,
I didn't bring my camera phone to the swimming pool.

WOah... free style ~~~

Froggie ~~~~~

Yes, I'll follow you ~~~

WAHHH~~~~ butterfly~~~

next time la =.=
I can't swim butterfly yet,
BUT!!!!
I've promised myself.
I WILL SWIM BUTTERFLY
BEFORE I GRADUATE !


After swimming, uh... uh... tired...
need to get ourself relax,
so this is the place to hang out after swimming.

The Sauna room ~~~ Wulalala hot hot hot ! ! ! ! !


We are the swimmers ! ! ! ! !

5 comments:

ƒörèvër HL said...

AHH!!sauna.....nightmare....not very hot meh? >_<


蕾蕾~

Miyuki said...

肉蒲团!!哈哈!!

Ryan said...

TO HL: yea, of course is hot. but is very fun, hehe. is good for our skin oso.

Ryan said...

to Miyuki : dun laugh ler, all can swim butterfly de le. only me cannot >.<

iamlz said...

Children under 18 change in children's changing room mar..hehehe! Btw, I used to enter guys' changing room when I was young, when I went swimming with dad!! Wana prevent that I think..hehehe!