Saturday, August 9, 2008

Argh !! My Roti Bakar GONE~!!!

Yesterday I went to watch a movie in Dataran Phalawan,
the super market that I consider that is able to fight with KL's Super Market.
What movie do I watch? Thats not the problem.
Aiseh, now only go watch The Dark knight, is a bit late la,
but at least still manage to watch in the cinema ler.


When I waiting for the lif. I look outside the window.

OMG !!!
The Roti Bakar shop is gone !!!!!!

Gosh, one of my favorite's Roti Bakar Shop is gone
@.@
Less one place to hang out for supper.
Damn !!

Argh,
those delicious butter and kaya on the HOT HOT roti is now gone.
Miss this place.
Aiks.

6 comments:

-EdwiN- said...

hmm...tat's weird, how come i nvr heard of d shop b4, n how come I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IS THAT PLACE FROM D PHOTO -.-

izit opposite DP there juz b4 turning into Hotel EQ??

Ryan said...

yeap, tats opposite DP. Tat Roti bakar shop only open at night. about 10pm they start.

aH beE said...

ehhh babi~~~move to else where d laaahahha

Ryan said...

where they moved? >,<

Peng Swee said...

they move to other place d..
but im not sure where is the actual location la..but is some where around there only...

Ryan said...

then i goona find it out. Else supper time dunno where to eat in town.