Monday, August 18, 2008

Taiwan VITAS ???!!!!!

Today my friend send me a youtube link.
When I click at it,
I was thinking like,
OMG !!!
another guy doing stupid thing in youtube.

Here is the original video of Vitas.
Btw, please watch the video 1 by 1.
Watch this first.



Okie, done watching the ORIGINAL Vitas,
heres what I received.

TAIWAN VERSION VITAS !!!!!



Haha, so how was it?
This video really makes me laugh, thumbs up ~~

Don't think that he is doing something stupid like challenging Vitas.
Vitas can reach higher notes of cause.
But !!
If you don't know who is this guy,
hmm...
let me tell you some about him,
he is 盧廣仲,
details, erm...
I don't really know much about him.
XD

He is kinda famous right now.
He is good in guitar.
Singing is great too.
I like his voice.
Here is some other MTV of his songs.







So how was him?
I like him ~~
=)

1 comment:

-EdwiN- said...

lol..!! thumbs up too! i like his expression...haha