Saturday, May 24, 2008

WOAH !!!! BIG TV !!!!

The day before yesterday, I went MP ( Mahkota Parade ) a legendary supermarket of Malacca.

After I've park my car, I saw something at the main entrance, hmm looks interesting.

A VIERA Road Show !!!

too bad can't hear the DJs playing songs from a picture >.<


Look, is a leopard !!


This is the main entrance of the Road Show. Actually this Road show is a very simple designed Road Show, everything they show are all inside 2 lorries. So, you just need to walk in through the "entrance" sign at the first lorry and you will find out that you will be coming out from the second lorry with a "exit" sign. haha just a U-turn.

Inside the Road Show you can see different kind if product of Panasonic.


Wow, cameras..... just don't have enough money to get one, too bad.

Just before the exit, there is something really shocked me and I do really want that thing in my room.

THE 103inches Plasma Viera !!!!!
Omg!! it is so big thats make me feel like I'm in a mini cinema.
This is not a projector or a LCD, is a Plasma TV !!!!
Can you imagine how big is this? A 103" wide TV..
Can't? never mind I'll make you imagine it, ngek ngek ngek....
Here,
lets see from this kind of angle.....


You can put 247 remotes in it !!!
or

306 Stadium Hot dogs !!!
Or

72 jumbo popcorn bucket !!!!!
or
50 regulation basketball !!!!
or
four 42" plasma tv !!!!
or even this !!!!

A 7'5" tall basketball player !!!!

Now can you imagine how big was it?



About the specs,
This Plasma contains.....
  1. 103" diagonal screen size,
  2. Full HD resolutions : 1920 x 1080 pixels,
  3. HdTV compatibility 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p,
  4. 4096 shades of gradation,
  5. contrast ratio up to 4000:1 reproduces exceptionally deep, rich black,
  6. Advance dual picture mode,
  7. Integrated D-sub 15 PC input,
  8. Integrated D-sub RS-232C interface,
  9. Aspect Ratio 16:9,
  10. Three interchangeable that come standard with a DVI board and Analog component Board,
  11. Plug-in Architectures allows the addition of multi-function terminal for added connectivity and functionality,
  12. Three-years limited warranty,
  13. Dimensions : 95" x 55" x 5.6"
  14. weight : 450lb
  15. Effective display area is approximately 89" wide and 50" high.
For further details I do think you need to meet the seller of this product.
I'm not the inventor, I just read it from the catalog.

ARGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHHHHH~~~~
I want one 103" Plasma in my room~~~!!!
day dreaming >.<

2 comments:

hana said...

And I want 306 stadium hotdogs please!

Well, I think I saw those TVs in the shops around here when I went shopping last week and yes it is HUGE!!!

You should so buy one and start charging your friends money to watch it. Cheaper thn a cinema but better thn their own normal tv lol.

Ryan said...

LOL, tats a good idea, hmm, if not mistaken it cost $70k plus plus isit true? I CAN'T afford that amount >.< so expensive....