Thursday, June 5, 2008

Problem with petrol again =.=

On the 4th of June...
Someone report something about 5pm.
Then everyone start to get busy.....

From Puchong IOI to Sunway pyramid it takes me 1 hour.
Usually I spend only 15 minutes to reach there.

Some are worse,
My friend who is driving too....
He spends the same time as me, 1 hour, but... he use it just to make a U-turn to the opposite road.

Whats happening in this world????

I listen to the radio while I'm get stuck in the traffic. Many people get stuck like me but they got extra phone credit, so they gave a call to the radio,

Uncle XXX :
Hello fly fm ar? I want to dedicate a song too, I get stuck in a traffic. Do you know which station is every one going now ar? The PETROL STATION !!!!!!!!! Walaueh.... Suddenly increase so much, siao meh.... okok i want to dedicate the song - HOT.

Hmm.... wondering are you so hot now?

I get stuck because I am going to pass by a petrol station in front of me.

My friend get delayed because there is a petrol station near his house.

Why is everyone go to pump petrol once it increase the price?
How much can you save for that?

I wouldn't waste my time to save that few Ringgits.
Tomorrow everyone do still use their vehicle as usual.
Do pump their vehicle when the petrol is low.

Every petrol station are fulled.
Some petrol station get insane,
They are out of petrol !!!!!!

Everyone gone insane, you can how selfish a human are that time.

Why want to drive like a mad person?
hon here, hon there.
one lane become 2 lane,
two way become 1 way, all going in to the petrol station.
wondering how other people come out after they had done pumping their vehicle.

Just to save that few Ringgits, You spend hours to the petrol station
and again for hours to get back to your home.
Seriously crazy.

Chill up la, like me, I'm going to Yuan STEAMBOAT to celebrate my friend's birthday.
But I'm still get stuck in the traffic. sian.....

Can't take some madness pictures that day because I'm driving and my camera is spoil. too bad.

No comments: