Thursday, June 12, 2008

Old Town White Coffee

In my home town, whenever we are going to have our Breakfast,
usually we cook ourself at home

my mum will suggest to Old Town White Coffee near my house.


Eiyerrrr..... can see so many Ah-long's name cards stick at the wall.


Wondering whats so special about it???
May be they have good coffee?? can say so.

A very normal white coffee ice =.=

This is better, the "Ying Yang" coffee ^^

But what I really like is not the coffee.
I like the environment and the bread.


Full house !!! It looks like fulled but every time we come in,
there is always a table for us. hmmm..may be I'm handsome
thats why I always got a place XD

RooooooooooOOOOOti BakarrrrrrRRRRRRR!!!!!
with Kao Kao Kaya and Planta.
like this the most.
(means with a very thick layer of kaya and planta on the bread)


If you are going to get yourself full, you may try this.

Nasi lemak Ayam with a very small piece of chicken.


Curry Laksa ~~ my brother not giving me chance to take
a shot of it. Really so nice to eat meh??


Rendang chicken rice, better than the nasi lemak ayam
(ayam means chicken)


Since this is a Francaise Coffee house, you can taste the famous white coffee in any of the shop with the same name. It taste the same =)

2 comments:

чLιиg said...

I love the roti bakar sooo much!!^.^

Mei-Wah said...

old town is my favorite hang out place, that's for sure... it's an alternative to starbucks! hahaha... but i realise that seremban's old town cafe's quality has worsen.

first: the glass were replaced with plastic glasses, which were smaller. after few sips, coffee's gone!

second: the butter strip on the roti bakar were so thin!

third: price weren't cheap... :(

i'm refering to seremban's old town outlet. how bout your side's old town? are the above matter happened there too? (^________^)