Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kon La - The Vietnamese Restaurant

Back to Malacca, meet up with Saupin and Gabriel again.
They are busy with the Orientation week which I never took part in it.
Aiks, what a waste, wasted a great chance to meet the new badge of Chicks XD
Never mind, I'm not that desperate.

When I reach Malacca, is about dinner time. Erm I went alone that time.
So I gave them a call for a dinner.

645pm, we are gather with another Kaki ( kaki means leg but here means friend XD )
He is.......... Mr JJ !!!!!!

This time we gave ourself a chance to try the Vietnamese food !!!!
In Malacca Raya. There is a new restaurant - Kon La.


It seem not bad from the outside, quite attractive.
hmm.. so how about the inside????

Lets go in to have a look and a try of the Vietnamese food.
There aren't many customer in the restaurant. may be it is new.

We make ourself a quick order and the food came to us as quick as we order.

I can say the service there is GOOD !! thumbs up.
Once you raise your hand, the waiter will be suddenly poooff !!!
standing beside you with a big smile.

Here is our order.

Vietnamese Coffee ~~~ is Kao enough but is in a small cup =(

White coffee ~~~ as normal as the Old Town's hehee


Sea food Rolled ~ (named by Ryan XD )


Yam rolled ~ ( again named by Ryan >.< ) Crab snacks ( and AGAIN named by Ryan =.= )


Beef...erm not sure what should I name this.
Is a plate of beef, breads and a plate of mint.
This is recommended by Mr JJ.

Ah ~~!! I remember this name Of course la, I ordered this as my dinner.
The Chicken chop rice !!


This is the first time I've try the Vietnam's taste.
Not bad.... Asian taste XD
muahhahahahaaa

1 comment:

Beverly's Secret said...

Yummy~~ I love saigon too!!
I like their wraps...