Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kedah trip - Alor star

First week of the trimester break, I've went to Kelantan the Islamic city.
During the last week of my trimester break,
I went to Kedah with the distinction of being the "Rice-bowl of Malaysia".

The increasing of the price of the petrol didn't stop us driving all the way from Malacca to Kedah.
But it really cost a lot .... damn expensive >.< Four person in the car, hanging a "zhong zi" at the back mirror, hope that will protect us until the end of this trip. Haha, actually is nobody want to eat the "zhong zi". Hanging there do look like some sort of holy thing, Argh~~~ pluck it if we meet some dirty things >.<
We had our dim sum at Malacca and we start our moves to the highway around 10am and we reach there about 5pm, a 7 hours car driving destiny.
Chatting and sleeping are mostly done when we are in the car but this time we got a PSP along with us. This gave us more entertainment in the car. Another thing that is fun is... GPS is available in the PSP. We manage to see we are we located and not getting lost in Kedah although this is the first time we pay a visit.



Once you get your steps into Kedah, you can see the very very very beautiful paddy field all along the way. It looks so beautiful. Gonna fall in love with it >.<

Kedah is too big for me to explore each of the corner in few days. So we are just hanging around Alor Star the capital of Kedah and places not far away from Alor Star.
Since Kedah is been named as the "Rice-bowl of Malaysia", of course I made myself to the paddy field. I force my friend who live in Kedah to bring me to, muahahahahaaha XD
The paddy field in Kedah looks much much more better than the others from other states.

Guess whats this?? This is.....
...
...
dragon fly's egg !!!!!!!!! XD


Day turned dark after a few hours, and life started to get boring because there are not much places to go during the night time. We have our dinner with some Lok Lok and get ourself unpack in one of my friend's house, thx to Cheemil who sponsor us a place to sleep.



After unpack, using so much energy of course we are hungry again,
lets go eat !!! super time !! muahahahhahaaa ^^



After supper....
Sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muahahhahahaaa....

After a long driving journey everyone is tired and everyone agree to go back to sleep.
Wondering beside the driver didn't sleep all the way from Malacca to Kedah, everyone is sleeping. How we all are still tired? XD

There goes day 1 in Keday, next day we are off to Langkawi and meet some new friends, I'll post that after I finish my Kedah post XD

4 comments:

aSmiCe said...

I found that u r a traveler+ great eater + blogger.

Y didn't get fat huh?

Ryan said...

I didn't get fat because........ hmmmm..... I don't know XD may be my genetic wont grow fat >.<

eunice said...

wow! really good for eyesights to see those green pastures in Kedah!

btw, those dragonfly eggs look like salmon eggs. XD

~eunice~
TravelerFolio.com

Ryan said...

Yeah it really looks green and pretty. too bad I don't own a good camera >.< the color is not that sharp, it looks darker than the ori.