Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Trimester !!!!

Time passed so fast, is been 3 years studying in Malacca now. Many things happened in Malacca. Great memories was born during this 3 years. But this is not the time for me to graduate yet, there are still 2 more years in Malacca. or may be more if I fail in my test >.<
As the old ones says, we need to plan our future.

So i planned....

First,

Push my CGPA higher than last trimester. This is a must for me create a legendary record for myself. Hmm.... about the result, is kind of private.. heheheheee

NO MORE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THIS!!!!!!!! NO MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second,

Get myself to the choir class, looking for my voice. I like to sing, but of course I can't sing like a superstar. Been years people laughing at me. Actually they are just the same people, don't understand why they so like to insult people. Not only me get insulted but some others people who cant sing like me. Really hate them. But whats makes me never give up? Because I believe that every single human being in this earth can sing, is just that do you found the way to control your voice?? For those who laugh at people who cant sing, please la, is hurt la. DAMN !!

I’m shaking the tree of the paradigm that only talented people can sing,
Clayne Robison
says.
As a singing teacher, I’m here to tell everyone they are talented.



RICHARD DEMARCO:Everyone is an artist, everyone can sing

Third,

Many people say me got a big tummy, I don't understand that actually. Really hard for me to believe myself that I have a big tummy. I'm so thin how can I have one? And I didn't see it even when I'm naked >.< May be I need to do some explanation here. May be my body is quite different with you. I'm born with my back bone bended.

Plus last time when I am training Wu Shu. I need to put on a belt which is a long long cloth. I need to tie it really tight, really tight !!!! So that we can maintain the stamina. Because of this, so it do really looks like I have a big tummy >.< so sad.....

How to solve this problem?? I've think of one way, Argh!!! Get 2 inches to my chest so it looks more balance >.< hehe

Like this !!!!! the Singapore star.
Gonna follow his techniques.

So.... in the end... of course I hope everything goes smoothly and hit my target la !!!! @.@

3 comments:

aSmiCe said...

I'm Pui Yee la dear

Ashleyteng said...

eh i think i saw you before lar maybe. the guy beside u in the second photo that one i often see in campus also.
i'm choir group of COSM de.. u joining choir of COSM is it? but maybe i'll stop for one sem cuz want concentrate more on study

Ryan said...

Ya, Im joining choir this sem. Saw me before, of course la, Im so attractive in MMU, muahahahahaha