Friday, June 20, 2008

Kedah trip - Highlights

Is been a long time i didn't touch my blog >.<
1st - Line not that good, take minutes to open a web page.
2nd - I'm busy, busy enjoy my Malacca life. hehe

The trip in Kedah goes very messy, so I will only post the highlights.

In Kedah, pay some attention to the mosque,
it is built much better than those in KL >.<

And one thing important and you must pay a visit if you reach Alor Star.

The Alor Star tower, go up and have a view,
else you wont be recognize that you went Alor Star before XD.
I suggest you guys pay the visit at night.
You can have some great view up there.
Here a picture I took with my Sony Ericsson K750i.
The Alor Star tower with the moon ~~~~


You can see the stadium at the
top right corner with a lot of white spot lights.

The other thing you can have fun with it is......
the binocular !!!!
Is free although it has a "lubang" to put coins.
May be they charge it with the entrance fees XD

You can see the people in the stadium trough the binocular.
Hehe
or .....
Peep other people's house. Muhahahahaahaa
WARNING : PLEASE DON'T SIMPLY GET NAKED
AND RUNNING IN YOUR HOUSE, EYES ARE AROUND.

Other than the Alor Star tower, you may drive further which means away from Alor Star. Pay a visit to the "crystal mountain" well the pros tell me that actually every mountain do have crystal, just that the government don't let us simply dig a tunnel at the mountain, is the government properties. The price is cheaper comparing to my place, Kuala Lumpur.

Guess what is this? It looks like a rat isn't it?


How about this?
The owner of the shop told me is an elephant,
but I prefer it as a rabbit >.<


And this, this is much obvious, it looks like a tortoise

Hmm, where else you can go beside these? Let me think...
Erm, this is not bad, M'sia ex president Tun Mahathir's old house.

It was kept in good condition.
There isn't much to see but history of Tun Mahathir.

Getting back to Alor Star,
hmm....seriously if you get a chance to visit Kedah,
please please please
visit the paddy factory.
I think this is a must for us who always eat rice
to get more knowledge about paddy and rice.


Please wear mask before go in the factory.
wondering why others not following my pose. haih sad.
The paddy is like a mountain sial >.<

This is how it looks like with a nearer look.

And this I will highlight is the Paddy museum.
You can see many equipment they use in the paddy field.
There is one thing that I highly recommend you guys in this museum is the paint in this museum, is seriously nice, sweet, beautiful. It looks like real, damn !!! You can have a look at about 1:11 of this video. But I still advise you to have a look for the real one. Is really nice.
The paint in circle, and you will sit on the chair and the chair will turn around slowly, and the tells a story, from they start to plant the paddy until the get harvest.

Here I found a video in youtube about the museum. Have a look at it =) Thx to Jason yap.



And there are some food thats I cant forget it,
The cendol pulut. It can be only found at the north side of peninsular Malaysia.
And if you are free enough like us,
drive yourself to Jetty Kuala Perlis and have some sea food beside the sea.


And one more thing, this is seriously important,
much more important then anything above.

please.

please..

please...

Check your tyre often, else you might get yourself in trouble getting home =.=

6 comments:

宿影 said...

ur holiday went many places hor:P

Justine said...

greeting from Sg changi airport!:p

Ryan said...

to Shu Ying Not much places la, jz 3 only. hehe

Ryan said...

To jt : how you on9?

Mei-Wah said...

wah... kedah is a fabulous place to be! :) thanks for sharing ryan... their mosque are definitely more "original" than the ones in KL!

Ryan said...

no prob. KL is just a place where u spend money. Nothing interesting for some one like me who is poor XD