Friday, June 27, 2008

Not in mode and feeling lazy

These few days, hmm..
the starting of the new trimester, not really new actually, almost reach the third week already, but I still can't get in the mode, the mode as a student.
Very lazy these few days,


lazy to go class, luckily I attended almost every class except
that day raining so I missed a couple of class.
Lazy to blog, every time I touch my Pc I just feel like to game and movies. Damn...

Everyday thinking where to eat and where to play and sleep. haih... bad boy >.<

Another thing making me not in mode is my parents.
They are pressuring me of studies and the very important thing,
my FINANCE .
Argh, keep telling me not to spend money here and there because
the price of everything is increasing.



Other than that, they do tell me that my country is very complicated now,
stay at home more, is much safe.
Talk like everyone in this country going to fight each other,
fight for the price, fight for the petrol, fight for the paddy price and so on and so on.



Looks like I can't go for vacation this trimester break, and staying at home be someone nerd. Everyday wake up, cook myself a breakfast and go to class,
then go to the library when there is a few hours break.
Then lunch, then dinner, all cook myself so it save more money and much safe.
At night I don't think I'm going out because is dangerous, so I stay at home and study.
Then sleep at 10pm and again for another day.
Aiks...

4 comments:

宿影 said...

1st!!!
haha,cook urself?
din burn ur kitchen?

Jade¬ said...

mr lazzzzy!

don't be lazy.
lazzyness kills!

from the othe lazy one too.

Ryan said...

Shu Ying ar... I can cook de ler.. dun laugh at me >.<

Ryan said...

Hah.. lazy Jade gave Lazy Ryan a comment XD U are so funny >.<