Friday, June 27, 2008

Where is our Petronas Money ???

Remember the previous post?
Mum telling me to stay at home,
looks like she is correct,
there are something happening in Malaysia.

As a lazy student as me,
I don't read news paper everyday and I don't watch news from TV or listen it from radio.
I don't feel whats happening around me, but this paper wakes me up.

Today after I've finished watching the movie "WANTED" from MBO cinema, my friends and I went to Al-Rahmat for our supper. Thats what we usually do after finished watching a movie.

Talking and laughing at the mamak stall, suddenly a woman passed by and gave us a few pieces of paper. Hmm... wondering what is wrote in that paper because I didn't get one at first.


The paper passed from a hand to another and the topic change from the movie "WANTED" to the content of that paper.
I get to read it as the last person among all nine of us.

So, this is what been written in the paper.
Looks like there is a "gathering" at Dataran Phalawan, Melaka on this Saturday, 28 June 3pm and asking everyone to wear red.

Hmm....why red?? whatever.. but !!! but.......
This is a great question, Where is our Petronas money???

How much they had earn and
how much they spend and
the most important is how they spend the earnings of Petronas for our own country.

These are like a myth, citizens of Malaysian always talks about it but there is no answer for it. No one ever stand up to tell that.
It is such a big number, Billions I can say.
Is not a answer that anyone can answer.
It is too heavy for some one who don't have enough power to answer that.

"kong poh" chicken rice which cost RM 5 last trimester, now I am eating it for RM 6.
Double A A4 paper which cost Rm 10 now I buy I bought it for RM11.50.
And everybody knows this, the price of petrol suddenly increase Rm0.78 on the 4th of June.

Everything is increasing their price.
Fine, I can't do anything about that.
I can only think of a way to save my money and spend lesser.

But me, as a citizen of Malaysia, I do wanted to know this answer, can I?
I think I, no no no...
should say WE, every citizens of Malaysia do have the right to know the answer.

Shouldn't we?

No comments: