Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lets go drink coffee !!!!

If you want to have a cup of coffee in Malacca,
which is nice and full of coffee taste.
Let me introduce you.....

drum roll......

Ta dA !!!!!

Ka Fei Guan in Melaka Raya. Hmm,
it is just along the street behind Yong Peng.

Seriously, once you see this shop,
get your car parked.
Hmm I think there will be a lot of car park,
you can easily get one.

Ahhhhh, one thing, this shop close about 1am,
so don't go there too late.


Inside the shop, you can see is classic.
Great environment to enjoy your coffee.

There are many types of coffee there.
Pure coffee, of course there are many.
Else you can get something like what I've ordered.

My favorite... banana blended..... hehehehe
In such a nice coffee shop and with great coffee,
of course I've ordered the Coffee Banana.


Looks nothing special, but is nice,
the coffee taste just over take the banana taste.
Where you can taste like , ermm 90% coffee and 10% banana.
OMG can't believe that I can count such thing.


And this is my friend's Honey Banana, is sweet.
I prefer my coffee banana. Nicer ^^
I like coffee more than honey =)

6 comments:

iamlz said...

Aiks? Thought ka fei guan only sells coffee.. Banana coffee? Nice ar? Weird but special combination! =)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Nice blog dude! - Keep up the good works!

Ryan said...

Kelvin : thx due, you do have a nice blog too. ^^

Limzhi : there are many kinds of combination lagi, hmmm... i love to drink banana blended, so is kind of DAMN nice to mee !! >.<

jordan said...

I just back from Malacca....hot there

Ryan said...

Wah, come Malacca nvr call me. >.< yala Malacca very hot. duno why, much hotter than KL.

Mei-Wah said...

BANANA COFFEE???

1st time hearing bout it?


p/s: "ka fei guan" sounds like my.fm's 4.00 pm show (wai fun and royce show). lol~~~