Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Changing ticket for "8tv Summer Live Concert"

On the 12th of July,
A great Saturday...
a cheerful morning but a moody evening.
Argh~
feel so angry when I'm think back about it.

Woke up in the morning about 10am.
Get myself ready at 12 noon.
Having my lunch near where I live.
Hmm.. vegetarian restaurant, yum yum....
About 1240 noon,
8TV Summer Live Concert ~~
here I come babe~~~
Carrying a smile on my face.
Wuhooooo~

I reach Mahkota Parade,
where the FREE ticket are going to be release about 1:10pm and
get into the line about 1:20pm.


OMG ~~~ when I've reached,
the place is already crowded.
According to the "Details" I get from 8tv.
They are going to release the FREE ticket at 4:30pm but now is already crowded.


You can see the counter inside Mahkota Parade is already fulled.
With a signboard, first come first serve.


So we were lead outside and queue in front McDonald.
As I said, we're in line about 1:20pm. This is what i see in front of me.
Behind me after 5 minutes.

15 minutes later
.....
....
...
WAH, so many people already.
=.=

Half hour later....
....
...
Ticket sold out?
opps...
I mean Free Ticket finished given out ??!!!
walaoeh, damn fast la...

But this is Malaysia !!!!!
who cares about the signboard ?
The insane people still queue behind the signboard as the signboard is invisible.

Time pass by and things getting worse,
looking at the previous photos,
we can at least see a line.
But now ...
haih....
I'm ashame to be a Malaysian.
Seriously I'm speechless that time.
From 1 line to 4 lines or more.


People just sneak into the line as they have the right.
Some people are worse,
they came and sneak in proudly.

Idiot : " Hahaha, see ?? I come so late still can line in front. HAHAHAHAH~"

&^%$#@#%^^&%$#
What the hack are you laughing? Damn !!!

Some were friends, when they get in the line they still smile with me.

Another Idiot :" yo bro ~ you come here to take ticket ar? "

Walaoeh,
I've queue from 1:20pm,
but you came at 3pm,
do you deserve to get in the same line as me?
Seriously,
I should have just smack your face,
I don't why,
that day your face just look like a target more then other people.

My friend is much more funny,
came much more late,
is obvious that he can't get the ticket already.
He still keep sms me for the line update.

phone rings..... message received : hey, how was situation??

WHAT THE HACK,
IF YOU WANNA SNEAK IN TELL LA !!!
KEEP ASK ME FOR WHAT ???
DAMN !!!
Don't to mention it already, make me people dulan.

When they started to give away the tickets, I don't feel like going anymore.
From 1 line into several lines,
but
now is in
.....
.....
....
1 Group @.@


I don't know what to say about it,
again,
I feel very ashame to be a Malaysian.

The management also sucks,
can't even control this number of people,
still want to organize such big event.
But this still can't blame too much about the organizer.
The people are just, childish, should I say so?
hmmm...
should be VERY childish.

Those who really queue up, I feel pity to them.

They were behind and get stop to getting the tickets although they came early.

Getting nearer to the ticket changing counter.
Every are squeezing in like you can only survive with that ticket,
else they going to die.


About 5pm,
one big announcement was made.

From the speaker :" Today's tickets are finished, please come again on the 18/8/2007 for another free tickets changing session. thx. "

Once the announcement made, everyone walk aways with their sweat.

Wulala,
wasting my time,
standing for hours,

ei ~

ei ~

ei~

No la, I didn't waste my time,
I came here to see Malaysian culture. =)


5 comments:

Miyuki said...

walao!!!the crowd!!

eyvon said...

then do u able to get the ticket?

Ryan said...

To evon : nope i didn't get the ticket, because I'm queue like a good boy.

To miyuki : yala, the crowd, like got someone giving cash 100000000 USD to those who get the ticket.

iamlz said...

wow wow..

i wanted to go for the concert so much..but the queuing part is gonna spoil 90% of my mood i guess..

Malaysians? Still need time to improve..sigh!

hana said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! typical.

but ive a feeling it wud be the same everywhere else. human nature is the same everywhere. lol si babi hahahaha ur captions are interesting. I can so feel ur frustration from reading ur post lol.