Thursday, July 17, 2008

Flying Kancil in MMU ~~

Ring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RING !!!!!!!!!!!

Ei, shouldn't be ringing,
because my phone is in silence mode.

Bzzzzzzzzzz~~~
Bzzzzzzzzzzz~~

My friend called me while I'm in the class.

Ryan:" Class macha, got class... "
Jian:" Can come out awhile? got show at the student parking lot."
Ryan:" Ok, ok, I'll be there in a minute."

So I go out the class like I'm going to the toilet.
ARGH~~~
using my super speed as "100000KM/hour" to get myself to the parking lot.

Fuuulamak !!

Walaoeh... super stun by the Malaysia Perodua Kancil.

Lets take a look from the front.

And from the back,

Wondering how that Kancil fly to the Elentra?
Ok, I'll tell you, this is what I heard.

The Kancil is driving from the behind of the Elentra.
Then the left side of the Kancil's front door open suddenly,
so the driver try to close it without stopping the car.

And there he goes,
a great stun by the driver who is now in the ambulance.
Going for a check up I think.
He is not badly injured.

I think he is driving quite fast,
else won't go that way.
Or may be he step the Fuel as the Brake.
Who knows.

The worst is the Elentra,
it is such a innocent.
It was park there as the others cars did.
Unluckily it get a "jack pot" form the Kancil.

Look at the damage it takes, window down,
stretch from the very end to the front of the car.
And it gone out of shape.
The owner must be sad.

hmm, may be the Kancil's owner is much sad.
He get his car damaged,
get himself into the hospital and
he need to pay for the damage he made to the Elentra.

WOoooo~~ feeling pain for his finance too.

Awhile later, comes a "leng lui". ^^
But the shirt she's wearing makes me laugh.

"Perfect day is coming" is printed on her shirt.

Tears will drop if the both of the cars' owner saw that.


Many student are taking photos of the accident,
but I don't know is this guy taking photo or what.

Luckily there aren't any human injuries ,
just feel drop of blood from the Kancil's driver.

Haih....
Please la, please drive safely.
Life is very important.
Think of the one you love and the one who love you.
Treasure your life.
=)

5 comments:

宿影 said...

lol, update so fast de?
potential reporter!!!

iamlz said...

WHOA??

kinda worth it to skip class leh..my god!!

Really pity the driver..still holding P license I guess..might be scolded kaw kaw lor..

Ryan said...

haha, skip class to see a accident? worth for it? haha, i do think so XD

hana said...

lol skipping class to see a accident. so how long did you take? hmm i wonder what my classmates does when they go for long periods of time now. I always wonder how someone can take so long going to the toilet and now i know why kuakuakua

Ryan said...

Hmm, i take only 10minutes. hahahaa Is kinda Impossible going to Toilet for so long XD