Saturday, July 19, 2008

New trimester , new game, new knowledge.

This brand new trimester, I'm in Delta year.
Erm...
which means I'm studying in this University for 3 years.
Now is the fourth year.
Gonna graduate in 2 years time.

So I decide not to stay at the previous club,
the Chinese Language Society.
Is kind of feeling board in it.

I want to learn more things before I graduate.
So I joined 2 new club I never join before.

1st - the choir class.

Is quite fun there, hehe.
Everyone in there are learning the same thing, vocal.
So, no people will laugh at you if you sing badly.
The most important thing is they will teach you how to sing ! ^^

2nd - I joined the RUGBY club !

ROAR !!!!!!!!!!!!
THE FALCONS !!!!!!

This is a sport I always wanted to play since I were in high school.

I bought a new boot to play too :p

So, from Monday to Friday,
if you want to find me around 6pm to 7:30pm.
Find me around the field !!

4 comments:

Chobits said...

Did you know Peck Chuan? She is your senior i think, also study MMU. I will attend her convocation on 9/8/08. XD It's great you are taking these two interesting clubs, hope one day i can hear you sing, hehe~ Haha, if i stay near MMU, i will peep you in field, kekeke~ Rugby wor, COOL~

Ryan said...

Hmm, sounds familiar, when i see the face mayb can remember who is that. Dun simply peep people la. not good for health XD

iamlz said...

Wow? Rugby?? I played before, during PJ lessons, it's really fun!! Especially challenging on muddy ground! Heheh..

If can, snap some photos of u playing rugby leh..can ah? ;)

Ryan said...

Haha, you play Rugby too? Good to hear that, there are not much people play rugby in Msia. It is seriously fun. haha. Sure ! I'll try get some photos. I do wish to keep it. hehe